AboutEshwary Hill is a peaceful, family run B&B 0.5 miles from the bustling village of Camlough.
In this rural location we enjoy views of Sliabh Gherkin and Sliabh Gullion, with Camlough lake being short distance away.
The South Armagh area is rich in culture, traditional Irish music, history, outdoor activities and scenery. At Eshwary Hill we assure you of a warm welcome, a comfortable stay and a hearty breakfast of locally sourced produce to discover all the wonderful features on our doorstep.
We are 4 miles from Newry city with its bars, restaurants, leisure centre, two shopping centres, cinema and cathedral. The city’s bus and train stations have direct routes to Dublin and Belfast, although an hour’s drive will take you to both.
Room quantity and type:
1 double ensuite with shower. Sleeps 2.
1 double + 1single with private bathroom and shower room. Sleeps 3.
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Euros accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Tea & coffee making facilities