Refurbished in 2021, this large modern detached house occupies superb location overlooking Strangford Lough and just around the corner from The Cuan with its excellent restaurant and bar as well as all the other amenities and attractions of the picturesque village of Strangford. Featuring an outdoor seated terrace with stunning views of the Lough and Portaferry. Our self-catering home sleeps up to 13 people and welcomes well-behaved dogs.
The spacious accommodation has recently been refurbished and tastefully presented.
* Five double bedrooms (two with additional single bed)
* Two en-suite shower rooms & family bathroom
* One bedroom is on ground floor and has an en-suite (accessible)
* Large well kitted out kitchen with dining area
* Reception rooms with wood burning stove and open fire
* Enclosed outside terrace overlooking the lough
* Storage for bicycles or golf clubs
Strangford is a stunning coastal village less than an hour from Belfast and approximately 2 hours from Dublin. The picturesque village is the perfect base when exploring all that the area has to offer in terms of countryside, wildlife, culture, history, food and drink etc.
The perfect place to relax and unwind.
Children & Infants
- Cot & Highchair Available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine