Book Tickets Online
Seventh generation farmer’s son Duane Fitzsimons loves nothing more than bringing people around the area he calls home. This is no ordinary place though; it is the Home of Saint Patrick.
On these experiences you will visit places with legends going back 1600 years and more. Gently strolling you will visit places of battle and shipwreck, with a few good folklore tales thrown in.
What is so unique about here? The burial place of Ireland's three patron saints, Lecale is a verdant green peninsula filled with cross country trails. Historically, it was defended by a ring of medieval Norman castles which still stand today.
Lecale is located the east coast at the feet of the majestic Mourne Mountains on the shores of Strangford Lough, one hour from Belfast.
- Guided Tours Available
- Local Produce
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for individuals
- Cater for school groups
- Family Fun
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - medium
- Gift vouchers
- Groups accepted
- Groups catered for - Groups up to 15 with one guide. Up to 25 with two guides.
- Online Booking
- Prior Booking Required - Experiences can be booked online. Event tickets available online.
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Activity breaks
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
From £25 to £70 per person depending on inclusions for individual events. Solo, couple or family groups from £100.