AboutEast Coast Adventure Residential Centre/Hostel is a three star 67 bed hostel located on the Lower Knockbarragh Road, Rostrevor, Northern Ireland. Set in the beautiful Knockbarragh Valley overlooking Rostrevor Village with wonderful views down the valley to Carlingford Lough. It is the perfect location for a fun packed or relaxing stay. Families and groups welcomed throughout the year with the added bonus of outdoor activities bookable as part of your stay.
The hostel offers bunk-bed accommodation in 2-10 person rooms with male/female showering/toilet facilities on both the ground and first floor level. We are delighted to offer disability wheelchair access and toilet/showering facilities on the ground floor.
With East Coast Glamping pods also available on site there is plenty of room for over flow guest in the hostel.
If you are a family, school group, youth group or just a group of friends visiting the Mourne Mountains or Mourne coastal area you’ll find plenty to do including, hiking, walking, outdoor activities, mountain biking and much more. We’re always delighted to help our visitors explore and give you suggestions of what to do and where to go.
Activity Packages Available. Suitable for walkers. Suitable for mountain bikers
Things to do:
- Walking/Hiking Trails (Slieve Martin, Cloughmore Stone, Kids Narnia Trail & The Fairy Glen)
- Mountain Bike Trails (Rostrevor Mountain Bike Trails)
- Kilbroney Park (Kids playground, Tennis Court, Walking Trails)
- Book activities with East Coast Adventure Centre (Canoeing, Pier Jumping, Banana Boating, Mountain Biking, Zip Line, Archery, Wet River Bouldering, 35FT Climbing Tower, Yacht Trips, Biking Tours and Walking Tours)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Dogs Welcome Outside
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available